The Central Virginia Center for Coagulation Disorders (CVCCD) is a comprehensive pediatric and adult program for patients with inherited bleeding and clotting disorders and their families. As the only federally designated lifespan hemophilia treatment center in Virginia, our center provides a full range of services, including diagnosis, treatment, counseling and education. Located on the VCU Medical Center Campus in Richmond, VA, CVCCD serves as a regional referral center for the commonwealth.
At CVCCD, we cling to the concept of treating the whole person and their family by listening and addressing all medical and psychosocial aspects of living with a bleeding disorder. We develop individualized care plans for patients and their families and provide opportunities to participate in clinical trials.
- Check out these upcoming events offered by the VA Hemophilia Foundation
- Our office with be CLOSED for the Thanksgiving holiday starting Wednesday, November 21st at 12:00pm through Monday, November 26th
- Be on the lookout for our end of year closing letter
- Our office will be CLOSED December 21st through January 1st
- As of September 4, 2018, parking is now FREE for visitors and patients with validated ticket. See more: Parking Information.